Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Happy Couple

I'm feeling a bit better after sleeping most of the day away today. I think a lot of rest is just what I needed. I can't remember having an extended period of time off since October of 2012 before all the client work, OilCan Drive, and Kickstarter fun seemed to take up all my time. I just figured I could keep working seven days a week and never take any time off forever.

But, I think it all finally caught up with me.

So, today I'm glad I got some much needed rest.

I felt a lot better tonight and got some work done with a clearer head than I've had in weeks. It really felt nice and I think I may have to put a few more of these rest days into my schedule more often than every eighteen months. We'll see how that goes.

And I finally got Mari and Robert's piece all shaded and colored and done. From what I hear this piece will be used for their "save the date" notices as well as being put on some magnets. I can't wait to see how both of those turn out but, for now, here is the finished piece from my end. I just hope they both like.

Okay, I am off. Have a great one and I'll see you next time!

No comments: