Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sports Illustrated Kids June

Here are a few more pieces from the Sports Illustrated Kids magazine's "What's The Call" article. These particular pieces come from the June 2013 issue.

What I remember best around these is that, at the time, I was really busy trying to put all of the OilCan Drive stuff together for June's Denver Comic Con. Having only to draw single characters for each piece was really a blessing and enabled me to get these pieces done quicker than usual.

It does all even itself out eventually. There have been more than a few months where I had to draw two complete football teams facing off against each other. But, at least for this month, I was glad it was kept relatively simple.

It really helped me out and helped make all the art I was doing at the time turn out great.

Have a great one and I'll see you all soon!


No comments: