Monday, February 3, 2014

Sports Illustrated Kids September

After the awful game that the Broncos played yesterday in the Super Bowl I'm not sure if I even like sports anymore. But, the work keeps on coming and, honestly, no matter how bad a team I love does, I still really enjoy drawing sports stuff.

Plus, there is always hockey and the baseball teams report for spring training soon enough. And there is always next year. Ugh.

Here are the three illustrations from last September's Sports Illustrated Kids "What's the Call" article. It featured golf, football, and basketball.

Oh, if only the Broncos defense had tackled like the guy in my little drawing maybe we would have had a chance. But, watching that game, I don't think anything would have helped them.

Have a great day and I'll see you all soon enough!



No comments: