Friday, February 28, 2014

From My Desk

The Batman and Ryan piece is almost done and ready to be posted tomorrow. So, while I get that piece all wrapped up I thought I'd show off something else that is sitting on my desk today.

I rarely show off any of the story pages for the OilCan Drive project as I work on them because I don't want to spoil any of the upcoming story. But, for this one, I thought I'd make an exception. This crazy scene takes place about a third of the way into the second book and almost every character I've introduced in the story so far is in it. But, if this doesn't seem like enough to draw, don't worry, a few pages down the road the few people I have introduced that I left out of this drawing finally show up to join the party.

I don't know why I drive myself so crazy doing this project sometimes. All I know is, right now, I'd rather be working on it than not working on it. And that keeps me going.

Now I have to go ink this sucker.

Eeesh!

No comments: