Friday, May 15, 2009

Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown



I'm going to forego the usual "From The Vault" blog post this week because I am off to buy the new Green Day album.

Even with all the leaks and websites streaming the entire album I've done my best to wait to hear it until I can buy an actual CD and hold it in my hands. And, today is that day.

I've been so excited for this album that I actually had a dream last night that I woke up this morning and it was already Friday. I was hanging out with the band and congratulating them on the day finally coming when their album was being released. We all went off looking for the venue that the band was going to play that night. Then I woke up and it was still only Thursday.

Damn!

Yes, I have odd dreams.

So, yeah, I'm off to buy a CD and have a listen. It's going to be a good Friday!

No comments: