Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An Army of Frogs

In order to save some time I re-purposed the frog illustration I did for Monika's and my wedding invitations and turned them into the table numbers that will be on each table at our wedding reception.

I printed out each frog piece with a different number on them, laminated them, and then spent yesterday afternoon cutting them out and fitting them with easels. Luckily there weren't too many because my right hand started aching a bit after trying to cut everything out so precisely.

And now, as you can see, we have an army of frogs ready to descend upon our wedding. And, if you like this, wait until you see what Monika has been working on concerning these two characters. It puts everything I've done so far to shame.

Have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: