Thursday, May 10, 2012

OilCan Drive Business Cards

I brought this up before but I thought it might be cool to show off the two designs I came up with for the front and back of the OilCan Drive business cards I sent off to the printers yesterday.

I used some of the existing art I created for the website and threw these two pieces together in an almost movie-poster-like style. I really like both of them and I'm almost sad that they're only going to be 2"x3.5" big. I may just have to recreate these as stand alone pieces to put up on my table when I am at the Denver ComicCon.

Yes, if I haven't mentioned it here yet, I will be at the Denver ComicCon sharing a table with Jeff Lafferty in June. I don't know all the details yet or exactly where our table is but once I know I'll pass along the information.

I do know that I haven't sat behind a table or even set foot in a comic book convention in over ten years. Honestly, for some reason, doing it again kind of scares me. I don't really know why. I know it's some deep psychological thing and part of me thinks I have some weird love affair with comics and I feel like comics didn't really want me around. Or something like that.

But, I figure the best way to get over this fear is to just go and do it and get it over with. It will be great having Jeff next to me. It's all his idea and he's done all the heavy lifting. He'll be there with his awesome painted sketch cards and I'll be there with a bunch of OilCan Drive stuff.

So, yeah...Denver in June....I'll be there and so will a bunch of these new business cards.

Have a good one!

No comments: