Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bikini Girl Colored!

Before everything gets crazy later today I thought I'd take this chance while things were still slow to show off the finished colored piece of the bikini girl.

I went a bit more designy and graphic in the shading and flesh tones on her but once I went down that road I found it was really hard to stop. So, I went with it and, while it may not be realistic, I like the look of it.

One of the things I wished I could have done but didn't think about when I started this piece was giving her colored lines instead of the original black ink lines. But, because I built the outer lines of her body into the background I didn't have time to digitally cut her out of the background and make that happen. So, I left her as is and I think, while it may not be what I might have wanted, it still works really great.

I hope you enjoy this finished piece and stick around later today when the OilCan Drive Kickstarter Campaign begins.It should make for an interesting afternoon!

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: