Saturday, October 26, 2013

Vincent!

 Happy Saturday!

I finally found some time this afternoon to sit down and ink the stand-up illustration I did of Vincent of OilCan Drive a while ago. It's funny how other things get in the way of doing what you want to do so it's nice to finally find some time to relax and do some of my own stuff.

The really weird part is that I go through the same motions when I do client work and my own stuff. But, while the client work can sometimes seem stressful and fill me with worry doing stuff like this for myself is actually relaxing. I don't know why but I'm sure some psychologist could explain the whole thing to me.


 So, I'm having a great Saturday, relaxing, inking, and watching a Blink 182 concert from 2004 on YouTube. And it feels great!

Enjoy a few photos as the art. I know it's going to get busy again next week so I'm enjoying these few days I have to breath before things get crazy again.

Have a great weekend!



No comments: