Sunday, October 20, 2013

Woke Up Dead

Sometimes you just need to get away from the client work, away from the personal work, and away from anything having to do with fixing the house. When I am feeling like that I usually have my friend Louis DeAngelis come over and record a song. Seeing that it's so close to Halloween I knew Lou would have a new song up his sleeve for his favorite holiday of the year.

We sat down two weeks ago and tracked and recorded the basic parts for the song. Lou brought along his friend Randall to lay down some guitar parts and we called it a day. Last week we got around to mixing and mastering the song. And this week, since we had a little extra time, we made a video for the song.

The video is all Lou's vision and I was just the man with his hands on the buttons. It's an interesting art school kind of video but I was really happy with how happy Lou was with how it turned out. Nothing beats putting a smile on that guy's face.

So, enjoy the video for Lou's new song, "Woke Up Dead." It made for a nice break from my daily routine. But, it's back to work for me tomorrow. Have a great one!

No comments: