Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy October!

Geez, where did September go and how did it go by so fast? And why am I still wearing shorts because it still feels like summer out there? What happened to fall?

I'm sure, within two weeks, we'll have snow on the ground here in Colorado. It's too bad fall is my favorite season because it seems to last less and less each year. Ah well, I'm sure I'll be in jeans and a sweater soon enough, watching hockey, having life make a little more sense.

Since I didn't do too much illustration work this last month I grabbed the newest OilCan Drive piece I did of Ryan Burke and threw it up into the blog's title piece. Hopefully there will be more of the same coming soon. I love working on the projects for the OilCan Drive universe and, given a little free time, some new stuff will be coming out soon.

Sorry I've been away so much in September and the blog seemed to stall. But, with the things I've been working on the last few days and the people I've been talking to I should have lots to talk about in the coming month.

See you soon!

No comments: