Tuesday, July 26, 2011

August 10, Baby!

Whew....things over the past few days were so busy that I didn't have time to update the blog at all. Not only have I been busy doing client work but I also spent Saturday night heading down to Denver to celebrate a really great friend's birthday. I haven't seen her in over a year so it was great to catch up with her, her boyfriend, her family, and her friends.

While on the way back up to Boulder from Denver I stopped off at the movie theater in Westminster that I reserved my tickets at for the Angels and Airwaves movie "Love" playing for one night on August 10th. I wasn't sure if the ticket kiosk would work at 2:30 in the morning but I swiped my card and got the tickets I ordered with no problem at all.

It feels good to have the tickets in hand and it gives me something fun to look forward to on August 10th. As I've said before, I've been waiting to see this movie since I heard they were working on it over four years ago. I just hope the people I'm dragging along to see it like it. That I'm a little worried about.

Actually, I was so worried about it that I had a dream the night I picked up the tickets of actually going to see the movie. I don't know if the movie was bad or not but the conditions were horrible. The movie was shown in a little white rec room with folding chairs for seats. Tom Delonge and the rest of the band Angels and Airwaves was there to promote the film but he kept stopping the movie and interrupting just to start talking about things. It was really weird and I didn't enjoy it at all.

So, I'm hoping it's a better experience than that.

I did find these two videos to promote the night's event and it just makes me want to see it that much more. So keep your fingers crossed that it's a good film and a fun night. Now I just have to wait a few more weeks.

Sorry for being quiet for so long. This week shouldn't be nearly as busy. Have a great day!


No comments: