Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Angels and Airwaves LOVE Videos

The band Angels and Airwaves have released a few more videos and, since I don't have much of my own stuff that I can really show right now, I thought it would be fun to put a few of them up here.

The first video is a short piece of film from the upcoming movie LOVE. Apparently there are going to be four short vignettes of characters who will appear in the movie and this is the first.

The next three videos are live performances from the band in the Red Bull Studios. Not only do they play a few songs from the album LOVE live but Tom also talks about the movie and the ideas and themes behind it. I think it's a great way to promote the movie. Play live somewhere where you know your fans will want to see you and then sneak in some information about the movie so people will want to check it out.

Tom's voice does sound a bit rough in the live songs but, for me, it's fun to see the different instrumentation taking place throughout the performance. I like seeing David go from banging on a giant bass drum, to playing keyboards, and then settling into guitar. Stuff like that fascinates me.

Okay, I hope you enjoy the stuff I've been enjoying for the last few days. Have a good one!

Clever Love



The Moon Atomic



Epic Holiday



Hallucinations

No comments: