Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back To The Drawing Board 10

The newest episode of "Back To The Drawing Board" is up and ready to be listened to.

This week I brought my crazy artistic friend Louis Deangelis into the studio to talk a bit about being artistic, creative, and musical.

And, a funny thing happened.

Put Lou on a microphone and he calms way down, changes his voice, and is almost normal to the point of being boring. But, he had some interesting insights and, near the end of the show, I actually snuck in some material I was recording when he didn't realize the mics were on. It's in that moment that you really get a glimpse of the real Lou I know. I should record him more often when he doesn't realize I am doing it.

I've always said I wish I had a camera in my eye so I could record half of the stuff I see this guy doing. But, hopefully it's a good show nonetheless.

You can check out the B2TDB website HERE and find this show, as well as past shows, on iTunes HERE.

Enjoy and have a great day!

No comments: