Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October

 Happy October, everyone!

As promised, the new Vince piece I did for this month's blog header got done last night and I put the whole thing together with at least a few moments to spare.

And, here is the original finished piece, sans the blog header background. I really like the way this came out especially with how quickly it all came together. Who knows, I may have to use this piece somewhere else at some point in the new OilCan Drive run. We'll have to see if there's a place for it.

But, for now, have a great start to one of my favorite months. Things are getting cooler, more horror movies are on the old TV, and, with any luck, some hockey should be starting soon (although I'm not holding my breath...it looks like there is going to be an NHL lockout....ugh.)

Have a good one!

No comments: