Monday, October 8, 2012

Something Cool

The OilCan Drive webcomic site has been up and running since late last April. It's been going strong as I've been posting three pages a week using a lot of the work I've produced over the last ten years.

And, while I wasn't looking, a friend of mine took a completed book of pages and popped them into this really cool program he developed for his own website.

I first met Liam through my friend Ken and we've all been having lunch every week since to catch up, talk about art, and support each other through various creative projects. It's really been great to meet such a talented and nice artist. But, when I saw what he had done with my comic I was blown away.

It was just so cool. Honestly, I'll sit here some nights and flip through the pages just to see them move and hear the sound effects. I absolutely love it and I'm happy I can show it off here.

You can check out some of Liam's own work on his website HERE. He's super talented and I'm always looking forward to the next new piece of art that he's ready to show off. 

And, you can check out the flip book program he created with the OilCan Drive book HERE.

I absolutely love it.

Have a good one and I'll talk to you all later!

No comments: