Monday, July 27, 2009

On Guard!

I'm not sure why blogger is being such a pain in the ass today but every time I try to upload this image it keeps rotating it. You'd think then, logically, if I uploaded a rotated image it would self correct and turn the right way up. But, no...no matter what I try it uploads just like this. Ah well, lay on your side and take a look. Or grab your monitor and turn it on it's end. I'm sure it'll look great that way.

Anyway, it was another busy weekend with the Stone Arch books. Here are the latest pencils, laid out on my living room floor, of the newest book, "On Guard." It's another in the four book series of basketball stories. I am really enjoying these books because it's the first time I've had reoccurring characters featured throughout a series of books. It makes doing the character designs that much easier and it's fun to read each story from a different character's point of view.

I am waiting now for approval and, I'm sure, changes.

And then it's ink, ink, ink.

Enjoy your Monday!

2 comments:

Steve Brezenoff said...

Looking good! It's fun to see my guys in action on paper so early. Thanks for these previews.

Sean Tiffany said...

Steve! I'm glad you're enjoying the previews! You're the one person I really want to impress with these pieces. I figure if the writer likes my vision then it's all good :)

Thanks!