Sunday, December 20, 2009

Speed Receiver

Well, I finally got to sit down, relax, and watch a complete Denver Broncos football came. In the last few weeks, I missed the Thanksgiving game, Monday night games, and the early, start at eleven in the morning games. Even the games I have been able to watch I've always been working to get projects done for Monday due dates.

But today, for a 2:15 start against our rivals, the Oakland Raiders, I got to sit down and watch the whole game.

I saw two Raiders quarterbacks hit so hard they were taken out of the game. I saw the game stop because someone in the stands was pointing a laser pointer into the players eyes. I even saw one of the Raiders lose his pants after a big tackle.

Unfortunately, I also saw the Broncos lose to a Raider touchdown with only thirty seconds left to go. Ah well, you can't win them all.

Now it's on to the season finale of Survivor. Hopefully that game turns out more to my liking.

No comments: