Monday, April 25, 2011

Exit 6 Back Cover

The front cover for the Exit 6 collected book is all but done and colored. All it needs now is the type and copy laid over it and it should all be done. Of course, I have to figure out what I want to write on the front cover but I might let that sit in my head for a few days.

So, I am jumping over to coloring the image for the back cover of the book. You can see here I've laid out some little color swatches that I pulled from the front cover so everything would remain consistent. We'll see how it works out.

I spent most of the weekend doing client work and just feeling lousy.

I never sleep too well at night so Monika got me some herbal remedy sleep aid. It's a natural sleep aid that is drug free so I felt pretty safe taking it. It worked. It worked too well. After a week of being on these things not only did I sleep well at night but, after a while, sleeping was all I wanted to do. I would wake up and wander through the day, trying to get stuff done, but really wanting to do nothing more than go back to bed. I even felt whatever creative spark I have inside me fade away. So, I stopped taking them and am trying to get back to my normal self. I'll trade a few sleepless nights for have more creative thoughts and sparks in my head.

But, for now, I'm still feeling kind of sluggish. I hope I can get these things out of my system soon and get things back to normal around here. Too much needs to be done.

OK, back to coloring. Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.

No comments: