Friday, April 8, 2011

From the Vault - Exit 6 #4 Cover 1998

I had a request a week ago if I ever colored the cover for the original Exit 6 #4 cover. I had to pull it out of the vault but I still have all of the original black and white and colored covers I did for the Exit 6 series.

Looking back, when Exit 6 ended, I did offer a copy of issue #4 to whoever wanted it but I'm pretty sure I sent the copies out sporting only a black and white cover.

So, I think, other than here on this blog, the only other place this color image ever showed up was in Diamond's Previews catalog back in 1998. It was in there, solicited for sale, but the plug was pulled before I ever got the sales numbers for #4.

So, after thirteen years, here is the colored cover for Exit 6, issue #4.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments: