Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bring On The Judge

Here are a few sketches I did for a project involving a Judge character for a client.

I met with him the week before Christmas and we talked about what he needed and, after he explained the whole idea to me, I jumped on board. But, before I did the actual illustrations I wanted to make sure we were both on the same page as to what the character would look like. So, I did these quick sketches to show him what I was thinking and see if he had any ideas of his own.

Now, we wait and see.

And, sadly, Dean had dropped out of the 365 Club. You can read his last post about it HERE. Hopefully he'll continue blogging on his regular site a bit more frequently but I'm sad to see him go after only six days. He was a good man and he will be missed.

And then there were three.

We'll see how the journey goes from here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick comment; try and take some time to watch the afternoon show "Judge Judy". Her facial expressions might well be suited for your project. Not a regular watcher but the few times I've seen her, she's a hoot. Dad.

Jeff Lafferty said...

... four dude? Me, you, Mike jr. and 'Jonathan'

Nice concept stuff, I like the curl in her hair