Sunday, January 15, 2012

Inking The Judge

The pencils were approved so I started laying some ink down on the Judge characters this weekend.

This is the view from my desk after all was said and done. As you can see I drew the character all over the pages and turned him every which way I could think of to use as much of the paper as possible. I go green and conserve resources in my own unique way here at Plastic Spoon Press art studios.

So, now that the inking is done it's just a matter of scanning these pieces into the computer and laying down some color on him. Then the client and I might need to sit down and figure out the best way to put each of these characters into his layout and what kind of fonts he might want to use.

But, for now, one more step done and closer to completion.

Have a great day.

No comments: