Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Penciling the Judge, Part One

Here are the first three pencil sketches I did of the Judge character I designed earlier this week. There are more to come but I figured I'd show off what I have right now and post the rest as I get them done.

He's a fun little character and his hair is something that's definitely new to me but I'm glad I finally figured it out. And I'm really glad we didn't use the hair I designed on the first go-round. This one looks a lot more like one of those old powdered wigs and works much better.

So, here is the Judge shouting out from the top of a pile of law books, being taken away for his crazy ramblings, and tagging the nearest wall he could find with some spray paint.

Three down, two more to go. Then we'll make sure the client is happy with the way everything looks and, from there, it's a simple matter of inking and coloring and finishing him up.

It's a ways off but it's getting there.

Have a great day!






No comments: