Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back To The Drawing Board 4

The newest episode of "Back to the Drawing Board" is up and ready for your listening pleasure.

In case you're new to the blog B2TDB is a podcast my friend Jeff Lafferty and I have been doing every week for the last month. We get together every Saturday afternoon and, most weeks, we have no idea what we're going to talk about. But, it certainly doesn't stop us as the hour goes by super quick and, more often than not, I have to shut things down or each episode would run about five hours long.

For me, personally, I am really enjoying it. I didn't think I'd like it this much but I find that having an hour each week to talk about the way our lives in the creative world is going is some great therapy.

So, check the podcast out and have a listen. And, if you do like what you hear, please leave a question or a comment. Chances are, we'll definitely talk about it on the next show.

Have a great day!

No comments: