Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tonya Kay - Rock Star

For the last week or so I've been working on a client project that I can't talk too much about until it is done and out there in the world. It's been keeping me so busy that I haven't had a lot of time to do much else and, honestly, I'm really missing playing in the OilCan Drive world.

But, last weekend, while getting ready to chain my leg to the art table and work day away, I took a few moments before I started and played with a photo my friend Tonya Kay sent me.

She had just done a vegan photo shoot where every picture was done in glorious black and white. I took one of the photos in Photoshop to mess around with is and this is what I came up with. It didn't take too long, was fun to do, and I'm really happy with the results. It came out looking like a cross between an old Pete Townshend WHO poster and something out of Frank Miller's Sin City.

During a week of dominating client work, it was a fun piece to mess around with, even if only for a short while.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Dang, thats cool!

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks Jeff....it was a very fun distraction during a week of crazy work!