Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brick

While working away this last week on a bunch of client work a friend of mine came over to spend the night. While we were watching James Cameron's Aliens (a movie he hadn't seen before) I finished up the client work for the night but still had some time before the movie ended.

So, I whipped out my blue pencil, brush, and ink, and sketched out a new character in the world of OilCan Drive.

His name is Brick and, if you can't tell, he'll probably end up being a proper villain in the new stories. We'll have to see how that goes.

Still, it felt really nice to whip something out for myself and my book in the middle of a busy work week. There may be hope for my own personal projects yet.

And, if anyone can tell me where I got the name Brick from there might be some kind of special prize involved. I doubt anyone out there can but I figure it's worth a shot.

Have a great day.

No comments: