Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back To The Drawing Board

Here is something new I started with my friend Jeff Lafferty last week. Figuring no one in any media field would ever interview us properly we started up our own podcast just to see what would happen.

We sat down in my living room last Saturday, set up the microphones, hit record, and saw what happened. What came out was a really cool talk that had me thinking many times during the recording, "wow, this is going great...I hope everything is recording OK so this isn't a waste." Luckily, once we were done everything was fine.

We decided to call the podcast talk "Back To The Drawing Board" and have tentative plans to try and do it once a week, talk about various subjects, and even have a guest come by and chat every so often.

So, if you'd like to hear a bit about where Jeff and I came from and our plans for where we are going, head on over to the Back To The Drawing Board website and have a listen.

Enjoy and have a great day.

No comments: