Friday, August 31, 2012

iTunes

Good news! The Back To The Drawing Board podcast has been accepted and is now up on iTunes. You can go right to iTunes HERE and listen to every episode for free. It feels like a nice little victory for the little podcast that Jeff Lafferty and I put together in my living room just a few weeks ago.

The bad news is that I was informed this week that Jeff will be pulling out of doing the podcast for personal reasons. The podcast was all Jeff's idea and I was just along for the ride so him backing out will be a real loss to the weekly show. But, I've been enjoying it so much and I've gotten some great feedback on the show that I'll try to keep it going as long as possible. I will definitely miss sitting in the studio with him every week and talking about art but the show must go on.

For now I've got a few guests lined up so we'll see how it goes. I figure the moment I'm sitting in the studio by myself and talking into a microphone to no one will be when I finally have to hang it all up.

Hopefully that won't happen for a very long time.

Wish me luck. We'll see how it all goes.

No comments: