Monday, February 20, 2012

Finished Inks

Alright, here is the finished black and white piece of the newest OilCan Drive illustration.

Everything has been inked, touched up, and all of the figures have been put together digitally after I got everything scanned and into the computer. Now I just need to add some shadows and tones to the piece and it will be done enough to go on to the next phase of the project that I need this piece for.

I started doing the tones and shadows last night and, if I can find the time today, I should be able to show off the "as finished as it's going to get by itself" piece tomorrow.

And then, after that, it's on to the next piece I'll need for the new project. As usual with most of my own personal projects, it's not there yet, but it's getting there. There is always something new to do and I don't think I'll ever be totally done with anything.

But, it definitely keeps me busy and out of trouble.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thats pretty cool man
Jeff