Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Few More

Here are a few more test pieces I painted for the upcoming OilCan Drive web comic.

I really loved the way these were coming out and really wished I had the time to paint the whole book this way. In the end though, I decided the story was the most important thing so doing pages as quickly as possible, even if they were only in black and white, seemed to be the best way to go.

The good news is that the pages I have been doing so far this year have been turning out great and I'm really loving the way they look. I can't wait until the end of April comes and I can finally show them off and we can get this new story going.

But, for now, enjoy a few more test panels that I did in color. It would have been great if every page could have all looked like this but what can you do? Hopefully you'll like the black and white pages just as well.

Have a great day!

No comments: