Monday, January 7, 2013

The Year In Review

I've been meaning to get to this post for the past week but this bout with the flu really knocked me on my ass and it's only now that I'm finally feeling healthy enough to tackle anything new. Unfortunately, because I've been so sick, I've fallen behind on a few client projects. I'm hoping I can really catch up this week and get everything back on schedule.

I like to look back every January at the last year and see how things have gone. A fun thing to do is to look at all the blog headers I've done in the past year and see how many times I was able to put original work up on the blog. Most years I end up putting a few client pieces on the blog headers because I always seem to run out of time at the end of this month. But this past year I've been really trying to find the time to do original pieces for the blog and I hope it shows.

Of the twelve pieces here, ten of them are from OilCan Drive which is really great. It shows I've finally been spending some more time on my own projects. One is a pin-up piece I did for a friend and one, January, is the only client piece I used for the blog. The funny thing is that I still get hits on the robot girl showing how popular she has become. Hmmm, with that much interest I may need to do some more female robot pieces soon. We'll see what I can come up with for February.

I'm still healing but I am feeling much better today than I did all last week. I just hope I keep getting better from here.

Have a great day!
















No comments: