Thursday, January 10, 2013

Taking The Stage

Along with all the client work I've been doing that I can't really show off yet on the blog I've also been spending a lot of my free time doing new comic book pages for the new OilCan Drive web-comic.

I've gone back and forth on whether I should show off any of this work before I debut it on the web-comic site later this year but, in the end, if I can't show off any client work and I won't show off any of the web-comic work, I've found this blog seems to get really quiet really quickly.

So, I've decided to show off a few photos of some of the OilCan Drive pages in progress to give you a little behind the scenes look of what I'm working on. Just promise me you'll act surprised when the page itself debuts in April.

And, what better page to show off than one of the whole band running out the back of a club shortly after the start of one of their gigs? You'll just have to keep reading and tune in at the end of April to see what's going on.

Inks on this one are coming soon. I just need to finish some of this client work first!

Have a great one!

No comments: