Sunday, January 13, 2013

And Finished!

Here is the finished black and white inked piece for the newest OilCan Drive page. I'll scan it into the computer now and add both some gray tones and toothbrush spatter over the whole piece as well as add the lettering.

I am loving this page a week schedule I've started and have been able to stay on. It really works well and fits right in with my client work without stressing me out too much. I know it's not nearly quick enough to do any kind of monthly or even bi-monthly comic book but, since it's all a web comic now, I am happy to follow my own schedule. And the one page a week means at least things are moving forward and new OilCan Drive stories are on the way.

And, best of all, this means I can do longer form OilCan Drive stories instead of doing short stories that I can get done only once every year or two. This means I can explore more of the world and the characters and see where the journey takes them.

I, for one, am super excited.

Have a great day and I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments: