Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Almost There!

Woo...it's been a long day but I finally made some head way with Lou's video. I think I figured out how to get around all the weird frame jumps and glitches that the first video had but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to cut the new footage together to see if it works.

The good news is that, by doing that first broken video, it gave me a good template to cut the new one to so I can make quicker decisions and, hopefully, get the new video done sooner than later. Right now I am just trying to look on the positive side of things.

I was hoping to show off the video tonight but it looks like it will have to wait a few more days. I hope it's worth the wait. If nothing else, this has been a really good learning experience. For now, I am exhausted and off to bed!

No comments: