Friday, March 9, 2012

Code Blue!

Another LOOOOOONG day of coding but I think what I was trying to accomplish is finally done.

I had almost everything figured out last night but then talked to a friend who writes website code for a living and he ended up writing me a ton of new code to do what I wanted to do. It looked good while he was around but once I got it home it didn't work the way I wanted and I had no idea how to fix it.

And, because he wrote right over the code I had figured out last night I didn't have that anymore either.

So I started again but tried to make it simple. And it worked. But it wasn't as cool as I wanted it to be.

So, I started over again, figured out last night's code all over again from scratch, and got the whole thing working the way I wanted it to.

And yeah, that took all day.

How was your day?

I am off to crash.

No comments: