Saturday, March 10, 2012

Froggy Went A' Courtin'

I took some time off of the OilCan Drive project today to do a quick pencil sketch for my upcoming wedding invitations.

Monika and I have always joked that we were two frogs who finally found each other and we figured our invitations should reflect that. So, here is the king and queen of the frogs, finally together and living happily ever after. I should get some time to ink this in the next few days so I'll be showing off the progress as I go.

And, I lied, I didn't take the entire day off of the OilCan Drive project. I did figure out how to fix one thing that has been bugging me for weeks. But it was a small thing so I don't really count that.

OK, it's Saturday night which means it's time for some ice cream. Have a great night and I'll see you all tomorrow!