Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Alright Ma, It's Only Music Playlist

WUWM has finally put up the set list for Bob Reitman's "It's Alright Ma, It's Only Music" that played OilCan Drive's version of Bob Dylan's "When I Paint My Masterpiece" on January 14th.



WUWM
It's Alright, Ma, It's Only Music
Playlist

Thursday January 14, 2010


1.
Song To Woody
Bob Dylan


2.
Song To Bobby
Cat Power


3.
Hey Bobby
K.T. Oslin


4.
I Don’t Want To Go Down To The Basement
Ramones


5.
Gone For Good
Shins


6.
Hey
Elvis Perkins


7.
Hey! Baby
Bruce Channel


8.
Hey Baby
J.J. Cale


9.
Hey Baby Right Away
John Hurt


10.
Hey Bulldog
Beatles


11.
Hey Billie
Jean Siegel-Schwall Band


12.
Hey Babe, Have You Been Cheatin’?
Eric Anderson


13.
Hey Jayne
Robert Plant


14.
Hey Hey What Can I Do
Led Zeppelin


15.
Mean Woman Blues
Roy Orbison


16.
Hard Headed Woman
Elvis Presley


17.
Hard Headed Woman
Wanda Jackson


18.
When I Paint My Masterpiece
Oilcan Drive


19.
Me And Billy The Kid
Joe Ely


20.
Drivin’ ‘Cross Russia
Joe Ely


21.
She Collected
Joe Ely


22.
Champion Angel
Low Anthem


23.
Home I’ll Never Be
Tom Waits


24.
Home I’ll Never Be
Low Anthem


25.
I See The Light
Hot Tuna


26.
Candy Man
Hot Tuna


27.
Those Dancing Days Are Gone
Carla Bruni (w/ Lou Reed)


28.
Walk On The Wild Side (partial)
Lou Reed


29.
Can I Kick It?
A Tribe Called Quest


30.
Velvet Underground
Jonathan Richman


31.
Gotta Travel On (partial)
Billy Grammer


Not bad company to be in at all.

2 comments:

rob! said...

How very cool.

Sean Tiffany said...

See, Rob...now you'll have to listen to the show!