Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time Magazine

Thanks to Rob Kelly for pointing this out or I never would have known about it.

Apparently the stylized portraits I did for Time Magazine's website, Techland, were used in this week's issue (and maybe last) of the actual Time Magazine.

Not a bad thing to find in the Safeway at eleven o'clock at night. The only problem is that the cashier didn't really seem to care that my art was in Time Magazine. Maybe they didn't believe it was work that I actually did. Or maybe they really just weren't impressed. After all, it was only an ad inside of the magazine.

Next time I'll have to see if I can do something for the cover.

That might impress them.

5 comments:

Steve Brezenoff said...

That's awesome! I can't believe I didn't spot those portraits when flipping through our copy. I mean, if anyone can spot a Sean Tiffany in the wild at this point, it oughtta be me.

Manu said...

I have the same kind of problem with my grocer or the waitress I want to go out with ! (: o

When I tell them I have worked four times for the "Observatoire de la Laïcité de Provence et d'Aix", they look at me as if I were a jerk lol..... Maybe client's name is too long, or they have problem with the word "Observatoire" : (

More seriously, congratulations for this ! It's a nice recognition of your constant work ! :) )

Jeff Lafferty said...

Wow, nice one man!
Jeff

rob! said...

Ha! Glad you found it!

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks everyone! And thanks Rob for finding it in the first place. I totally would have missed this.