Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Alright Ma!

So I finally found some time this week to get the OilCan Drive radio show appearance off of my little digital tape recorder and onto the computer. It's been a busy week so sorry it took me so long. It was a great show and I'm still so thankful for Bob Reitman of WUWM for being a fan of the band.

I ended up editing the show a bit and put together the two parts of the show where Reitman mentioned OilCan Drive. I wasn't sure of the legal mess I might get myself into if I posted the whole two hour show full of people like Elvis, Roy Orbison, Led Zeppelin, and the Ramones. I figure OilCan Drive likes me so hopefully they won't sue.

Hopefully.

As my brother said when he heard this clip: "I'm listening to my brother cover Bob Dylan on some mid-western radio station - I guess stranger things have happened, but at the moment I'm hard pressed to think of them."

So, without further ado, here is the first ever radio appearance of OilCan Drive. Surely it's at least one sign of the Apocalypse.





If you can't view the music player in your browser,the link for the song can be found HERE.

No comments: