Monday, January 25, 2010

We're BAAAAAACK!

You'd think that after over three weeks of working straight, juggling up to three client jobs at a time, and running myself ragged with no days off, that I would have been exhausted when I finally finished up and emailed those final files late last night.

But, OilCan Drive seemed to have other things in mind.

No sooner did the email box say "sent" and I was back to the computer painting this OilCan Drive piece.

It seems as if the band had been hearing about all these amazing things happening for them and couldn't be contained anymore.

If this piece says anything to me (and, as tired as I was last night while working on it I wouldn't have been surprised if the characters DID start talking to me) it says, "we're back, we're pissed off, and we're ready to take on the world!"

Buckle up, it's going to be quite a ride!

No comments: