Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Football!

With Thanksgiving right around the corner I thought it was time to turn my attention back to the art board and show you what I've been working on.

Thanksgiving is all about family, friends, food, and, of course, football!

So here is a quick glimpse of what I've been working on the last few weeks. It's a new line of football stories for Stone Arch Books. I am right in the middle of the second book's interiors as well as doing the covers for all of the books. That just means that, even thought it's a holiday week, it's a busy week for me that will find me working right through the holidays so I can get this leg of the project done by Monday.

You gotta love being freelance. It's one of those things that makes you a little sad when your art director says, "I hope you had a great weekend..."

Umm, I was working the whole weekend to get your project done.

But, you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. I love doing this kind of stuff so much that even when I am done with client work I turn around and do my own stuff.

Now I just need to find a way to get back to doing my own stuff. Maybe next week. Or, umm, maybe the next week after that.

Before the end of the year, I swear...

4 comments:

Manu said...

All of this is beautiful :)

Sean Tiffany said...

Thank you, Manu! I'm glad you're enjoying the work!

Manu said...

Well, the more I go ahead in the activity (I just begin my little career as a freelance too), the more I understand we need to work a lot, to focuse and to take the time each work needs. And in the other hand, to organise and manage ourselves to develop skills and technical to work more quickly or to get the process easier, to gain time, to find more ideas options each time, or not to lose time for example...... ^^

Sean Tiffany said...

Manu, you have to just keep on keeping on, try to get better, and always try to have fun. Sounds like your'e doing just fine.