Saturday, November 14, 2009

Music Test Number Two!

OK, since my first attempt to do a cross platform music player failed spectacularly I am trying it again. This time I am using a Flash based player called "Wimpy." It's a demo version that should work for two weeks before I need to buy the activation code. So, here's hoping.

The good thing is that if this player does work I can customize its appearance and make my own "skin" for it. I'd love the chance to make my very own OilCan Drive jukebox. For now I'm using the basic look of the player. I want to wait and see if this does work before I start wasting time with the graphics.

So, let me know if you can see and hear a player right below this text. If all goes well (and my fingers are crossed) all of you should be able to enjoy the music of OilCan Drive.

Hope hope hope...













6 comments:

Thom Zahler said...

It works for me just fine playing it on my Mac. I know being Flash it won't work on an iPhone,but I don't think that's a deal breaker either.

Anonymous said...

Worked for me on Saturday morning Sean using Vista and IE.

Dad

rob! said...

This one works! Cool stuff--love the crowd noises.

And of course WIPMM is one of my all-time fav Bob songs, so bonus points for that!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Works great man
Jeff

AdamTrap said...

Works on my mac.

Sean Tiffany said...

Hooray! Thanks everyone for taking the time and letting me know it works.

Robbo, it's always easy to feature the Bob Dylan stuff. It's some of the favorite stuff that I've recorded.

And Thom, as far as the IPhone goes, even if you can't make the flash player work on an IPhone I'm sure you'll be able to play the tracks once I have them for sale up on ITunes.